HP: Entropic Maelstrom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lines have been drawn and choices shall be made. What road shall you travel?

Welcome to Entropic Maelstrom! Those of you that are joining, take the time provided by the months ahead to develop your characters and respective story-lines. Thank you and I hope to see you soon! -Aleister Crowley

Chatbox Commandments

Aleister Crowley
    Aleister Crowley

Chatbox Commandments Empty Chatbox Commandments

Post by Aleister Crowley Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 pm

1] I am the Admin and thou shall obey my order when given.

2] Thou shall be respectful to each other, regardless of who you are.

3] Thou shall keep confidential issues silent as such things can only be spoken through the Private Message system.

4] Thou shall be considerate of others and treat others and thou wish to be treated.

5] Thou shall refrain from discussing politics, religion, and other similar topics that are sensitive.

6] Thou shall not commit either shameless acts of indecency or speak blasphemous profanity.

7] Thou can use any color text except for red.

8] Thou shall not talk about other RPG sites as that goes into the Advertise thread.

9] Thou cannot complain or whine openly to the admins as thou must use the PM for that endeavour.

10] Thou can neither illicitly solicit sensitive things nor blackmail others lest thou wishes to be banned.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:02 pm